Behind-the-scenes photos and videos on the official Facebook and Instagram pages!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE PART OF THE FIRST EVENT “EVOO RESEARCH’S GOT TALENT”?
EVOO Research’s Got Talent is the first international training congress for young researcher expert in the olive oil sector. The goal of the EVOO Research’s Got Talent is to contribute to the professional and human growth of the new generations and develop the talent of new generations.
A selection of world 24 best under-45 researchers, working on all the scientific aspects linked to extra virgin olive oil, will participate as invited speakers!
Excellent research alone is no longer enough. To establish a reputation in academia, today’s researchers must also be able to lead project teams, moderate discussions, and communicate their knowledge clearly and persuasively. That’s why EVOO young researchers will be trained on soft skills such as communication, leadership, and moderation, throught specific seminaries.
Creating a growing team aiming for excellence: Excellent young EVOO researchers will be formed for discover how to apply to the call of the “Marie Curie” programme, and the Starting Grant of the European Research Council (ERC). The scientific relationship created among the participants will be the foundations of future international research partnerships
WHAT BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE?
FOR THE SELECTED YOUNG RESEARCHER:
– Formal letter as invited speakers
– Candidature to the EVOO Research’s Got Talent awards ….read more…
– Training for soft skill necessary to young researchers
– Training for European funding opportunities for young researchers
– Scientific international relationship aimed to built the leadership in the research
– Cross-fertilization of knowlwdge
7 Reasons Why The First EVOO Research’s Got Talent 2020 has been an absolutely innovative format:
1. It has been limited to the best researchers in the olive oil sector who have been selected through a rigorous and transparent selection process. (https://evooresearchgottalent.wordpress.com/eligibility/)
2. The competition encouraged the participants to give their best during the presentation of their research activity.
3. The awarding of the “EVOO Excellence in Research Award” derived from a ranking whose scores were 50% due to the judgment of entry, therefore to the evaluation of the members of the scientific committee, and 50% due to the judgment of the same participants who evaluated the public presentation of each candidate. (https://evooresearchgottalent.wordpress.com/evoo-excellence-in-research-award/)
4. The congress has been not limited to the presentation of scientific results, but had the ambition to make participants grow through two distinct forms of training: a training on soft-skills that every researcher should possess to excel in research (https://evooresearchgottalent.wordpress.com/soft-skill-experts/); training on European calls that finance the research activities of the best researchers in the world (https://evooresearchgottalent.wordpress.com/643-2/). In fact, the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and ERC – individual fellowship calls – are aimed at researchers from all over the world and not only from Europe.
5. The intensive program and the sharing space and the special moments in which the participants were involved favored the creation of authentic human relationships necessary to establish fruitful professional collaborations, useful to create the next multidisciplinary generation of excellent researchers, specialized in the olive oil sector.
6. The photographic, video and social media documentation of the whole event had a huge dissemination impact also on the stakeholders who have very high expectations for the world of research and its ability to produce solutions to the challenges facing the olive-oil sector.
7. Last but not least, even moments of relaxation, such as lunches and dinners, were lived in the spirit of olive oil culture so that the participants’ immersion in the theme was total and unforgettable. (https://evooresearchgottalent.wordpress.com/evoo-experiences/).
English is the official language of the conference
Download the invitation letter:
EVOO Research’s Got Talent
Inviaci un messaggio
Copyright EVOO Research’s Got Talent – Tutti i diritti riservati – All rights reserved –
Concept by Maria Lisa Clodoveo
Web Master – Maria Lisa Clodoveo